A message to our customers:
With the reality of the rapidly changing national and local COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know what Harrisburg East Campground is doing to keep you and our team safe while delivering the best customer experience possible to you.
Our team is doing all we can to continue to meet your needs whenever and wherever possible while actively monitoring and adapting our business operations by the state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Through all of this, the health and safety of our customers and team is at the forefront of our thoughts. We strive to live our company values and do the right thing. As a result, office access may be restricted and we may answer phones remotely but someone is always nearby to respond to urgent matters. We continue to prioritize the safety and protection of our customers and staff.
- We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our facilities. Knowing this is more important than ever, we are implementing additional measures to clean and sanitize our offices.
- During this time, we will still treat you with our signature genuine care, but we are prioritizing social distancing. We are asking our customers to enter our offices one at a time when necessary and use touchless transactions by phone whenever possible.
- More of our customers are seeking ways to make remote payments. We offer these options:
- Pay via our phone by calling 717-939-4331
- Drop cash through mail slot at office.
Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time.
We have made the following modifications to procedures in response to the Covid-19 outbreak:
- Implemented Touchless Transactions. Most transactions can be done by phone. Pre-registration is recommended. We will email receipts. In most cases we will meet you at your camper with your map and information packet when you arrive and will escort you to your camp site or you will find it in the after-hours box next to the front door if you arrive after the office has closed for the day. Follow the instructions at the front door if you have not pre-registered and you arrive after hours. You may call 717-939-4331 and use prompt 1 if you need further assistance.
- Our heated restroom and bath house is open. If you are in self- isolation, we ask that you use your own facilities.
- Cintas cleaning service will sanitize the restrooms routinely along with our staff’s daily cleaning routine. We are sanitizing with bleach-based products commonly touched areas like door handles and desktops hourly or after use.
- Propane fills: Please check our current office hours. We will fill from the time we open to 1 hour prior to closing.
- Pool is open.
- Laundry room is open.
- Playground is open.
- Ice Machine is closed. Breski beverage at the bottom of Campground road sells ice.
- Lending Library for books and games is open.
- If you have are in self-isolation please let us know so that we can offer some assistance.
- We are all in this together. Be safe and well.
- Lasted updated 6/23/2021.
Thank you for your business.