Campground Park Map
Please note: Requests for specific sites are honored if available but not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. This map is not drawn to scale and may not reflect all geographic features (trees, etc.)
Our park rules and guidelines are meant to make everyone’s stay safe and pleasant.
- Be a good neighbor and enjoy yourself.
- Check in time is 1:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am- late check-outs when available upon request.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Courtesy must be shown to other guests. Offensive noise of any kind is prohibited.
- Do Not Dispose of anything other than septic safe Toilet Tissue into our system – No FLUSHABLE WIPES
- Air tight sewer boot is recommended.
- Please place your trash in the proper receptacle across from site 101. Place bagged rubbish into large blue dumpster and unbagged, co-mingled recyclables are placed into the smaller blue dumpster.
- Small campfires allowed in fire rings at sites. All fires must be kept attended. Please do not move fire rings. Remember to put your fire out completely. Firewood is for sale at the office. Non-treated firewood should not be transported to or from more than 10 miles due to state quarantine from insect infestation.
- Please do not leave young children unattended. Children are prohibited from riding bikes, etc. in front of and around the office due to high traffic. We lend assorted playground equipment-please see office staff.
- Pets must be kept quiet, on a leash and cleaned up after. No pets in any buildings, pool area or playground.
- Alcohol use is permitted. Please, no loud or drunken behavior.
- Please do not walk through occupied sites or drive thru empty sites– use the roads.
- Please avoid use of generators.
- Pool rules are posted in the pool area. There is No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Our pool is heat-ed. Pool hours are the same as the office hours. Children under 16 need supervision. No smoking or vaping at pool deck.
- No firearms, fireworks or explosives allowed.
- Laundry room code (24 Hour Access) – Provided at check-in Change is available in the office.
- It is expressly understood and agreed by you that Harrisburg East Campground is a privately owned park and reserves the right to change the rules and regulations and evict anyone for non-compliance, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless to the campground, owners, and employees, from all claims, awards, damages, and attorney fees and costs related to accidents or injuries while on campground property. Campground fa-cilities are used at your own risk. Campers and visitors who do not comply with the rules above will be re-quired to leave and deposit moneys and fees will be retained as damage.
We’re Glad You’re Here
Thank You for your Business